The Disturbing Truth Behind The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales
For thousands and thousands of years think The Epic of Gilgamesh circa BCE , fairytales reigned as the preferred mode of storytelling. The Brothers Grimm would be turning in their graves if they knew of the Disney debauchery so prevalent these days. Women in the fairy stories below participate in every manner of depravity and self-indulgence. They also prosper under the most gruesome circumstances. Unlike most fairy tale villains, this butcher boy narrowly escapes doom, and the butcher girl escapes scot-free.
Well, you should!
Well, the king turns a lustful eye to his golden-haired daughter, declaring her as his next bride. The princess dirties her face and flees wearing the skin of a donkey, or of a thousand beasts, depending on which version of the story you encounter. Imagine losing your mother, your trust in your father, your home, all your friends, and your beloved donkey all in one year — this is one destitute princess! Eventually, a king marries her and fashions her a pair of silver hands, but her bad luck is far from over.
In Stone: A Grotesque Faerie Tale - eBook - orotofapupaz.cf
Read the rest of the tale to find out what adventures befall her next! The Gay Fantasy Bookshelf! Posted by Lee Wind, M. Newer Post Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments Atom.
SIMILAR BOOKS SUGGESTED BY OUR CRITICS:
What if you knew a secret from history that could change the world? And of course, Allies are welcome! All about this blogsite.
- Eerie Cafe Grotesque | Fairy Tale World | Gothic gargoyles, Gothic architecture, Sculpture.
- “In Stone: A Grotesque Faerie Tale” by Jeremy Jordan King— Neither Here Not There— Stuck!?
Lee will be at September Register here. Listen here. Launch Party at Highways - pm in Santa Monica. KidLitCon19 in Rhode Island.
- Initial Heading;
- The Terrible Five and the magic sandcastles.
- SIMILAR BOOKS SUGGESTED BY OUR CRITICS:!
- The Disturbing Truth Behind The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales;
End Bullying And Smash Stereotypes! Logo Store! Wanna feel like a Superhero? My "It Gets Better" Video click the still image above to watch. If I only had one minute to tell you something that could change our world for the better click on the image. Coming Out or Looking For Support? Jolie Stekly's Cuppa Jolie. Suzanne Young's Author Blog. Jaime Temairik's CocoaStomp.
Martha Brockenbrough Author Blog. Great Blogs I Read. Christmas in July.
- Multiple Primary Malignant Neoplasms: Their Incidence and Significance (Recent Results in Cancer Research).
- Justin Martyr on the Soul, Death, and Eschatology (Justin Martyr: The Man and His Theology Book 6)?
- The Disturbing Truth Behind The Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales!
Straight Parent, Gay Kid. Gregory K.
Join for free to save your favorite books!
Friday the 26th Speaks. Saying Goodbye to Guys Lit Wire. Sara Wilson Etienne on Writing and More. Notorious RBG. Brent's The Naughty Book Kitties. Rita Crayon Huang's Quirky Life. Robin Mellom's Author and Mother Journey.